Eligibility + Interest Form
Please note that all conference centers and meeting spaces are closed until further notice. Tenant areas are locked to visitors and accessible to tenants for essential services only.
The Foundation conducts a competitive review process for office space grants. Awards are based on the following:
- Alignment with the Foundation’s program priorities of education, economic mobility, essential human services, and nonprofit sustainability
- The applicant’s service and presence within the Foundation’s priority regions of Santa Clara, San Mateo and Southern Alameda counties
- The applicant’s organizational capacity to support its mission, including program quality and effectiveness, staff and board leadership, and financial sustainability and effective operations
- The applicant’s effective use of space relative to the available unit
- The applicant’s track record for collaborating and working within a network of nonprofit organizations
Office Space Interest Form
All of the Sobrato Center for Nonprofits are currently at 100% capacity. To be notified about the opportunity to apply for space when it becomes available, please complete the Office Space Interest form below.