Announcing our Impact Lab Cohort
SFF is pleased to announce the organizations we have selected to join our Impact Lab – an intensive 18-month program to provide select grantees with a collaborative learning environment, tailored coaching, and tools and techniques to improve evaluation systems and create a culture of learning within their organizations.
We received so many excellent applications to the program, and we are excited to have selected the members of the cohort.
The organizations selected are:
- Breakthrough Silicon Valley
- Building Skills Partnership
- Fresh Lifelines for Youth
- Grail Family Services
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County
- Rebuilding Together Peninsula
- Sacred Heart Community Service
- Samaritan House
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- Somos Mayfair
Please join us in congratulating our new cohort. We look forward to sharing more with you throughout the year.