Office Space Eligibility + Interest Form
The Foundation conducts a competitive review process for office space grants. Awards are based on the following:
- Alignment with the Foundation’s program priorities of education, economic mobility, essential human services, and nonprofit sustainability
- Service and presence within the Foundation’s priority regions of Santa Clara, San Mateo and Southern Alameda counties
- Organizational capacity to support its mission, including program quality and effectiveness, staff and board leadership, and financial sustainability and effective operations
- Effective use of space relative to the available unit
- The applicant’s track record for collaborating and working within a network of nonprofit organizations
Office Space Interest Form
All of the Sobrato Center for Nonprofits are currently at 100% capacity. When space becomes available, we will notify applicants to review strategic alignment and fit. Please complete the Office Space Interest form below to be considered.
Please note: this interest form and does NOT guarantee or secure space.